|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||10 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
Model No.: S780
Colour: Violet, Brown, Blue, Yellow, Black, Red, Green, White
Usage: Ink, Leather, Plastic, Cosmetic, Ceramic, Paint
Application Material: Wool
Yellow Pigments: Iron Oxide Yellow
Green Pigments: Chrome Oxide Green
Blue Pigments: Iron Blue
Packaging: in 25kg bag
Pigment Iron Oxide Black 330
The synthetic pigment we mainly supply
Iron oxide black 318/330/722/740/750/780
Iron oxide red 101/110/120/130/140/160/180/190/230
Iron oxide yellow 311/313/586/810/920/3920
Iron oxide brown 600/610/630/663/686
Iron oxide green 835/5605
Iron oxide orange 960/2040
Iron oxide blue 401
Micro iron oxide
Transparent iron oxide
Carbon Black N220/N330/N550/N660
Titanium Dioxide Rutile/ Titanium Dioxide Anatase
Iron Oxide has excellent physical and chemical properties. It is a non-toxic environment-friendly pigment with strong covering power, high tinting strength, soft color, stable performance, alkali-resistant ability, a certain degree of stability towards weak acid and dilute acid and high performance in light resistance and weather fastness. It is insoluble in water and has excellent anti-rust and UV protection functions.
1) iron oxide pigment used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) iron oxide pigment used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) iron oxide pigment used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) iron oxide pigment used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) iron oxide pigment used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic.
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets.