Iron oxide pigment is chemical compounds composed with formula Fe3O3 . Synthetic iron oxide is the most common colorant in concrete and cement paint. Iron oxide is an important inorganic color pigment, chemical stability, strong color strength, fine dispersion and excellent light resistance, weather resistance.
1)Brilliantly colored powder. Eye-pleasing and durable.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
3) Light permanency and weatherability.
4) 6~7 grade resistance to oxidation and light permeability, 4~5 grade resistance to basic materials.
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Used as pigment for cosmetic.
7) Used as coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets.